Lishi Thornton le Dale, Malton & Pickering
Whether you were searching for Tai Chi, Yoga, Mindful exercise, or more physical martial arts, (maybe Kung Fu)….
You are lucky enough to have found Lishi.LISHI is a Daoist art, with its roots passed down over thousands of years. It can help you develop a healthier more confident you.
It is an intelligent exercise system that boosts your physical, mental and spiritual energies.
SATURDAYS 9am to 10.30am, Thornton le Dale Village Hall.
Develop an active, healthy lifestyle:
- Each week learn movements and exercises to help gain fitness, dexterity, confidence and life balance.
- Develop your personal focus with relaxed but strong movements to help give you more energy.
- Calm your emotions and thoughts with meditation in movement.
- … How soft can be strong!
Join our friendly community of like minded people and learn;
- Tai Chi movements and exercises
- Dao yoga. (Kai Men “Open Door”)
- Breath work called Dao Yin.
- Use of implements
- Working with a partner
Each person is helped and encouraged to develop from their level…. WHAT CAN YOU ACHIEVE?
You can contact Phil:
Mobile = 07921100188
E Mail = firstname.lastname@example.org
Face Book = Lishi Tai Chi Thornton le Dale
When And Where
Lishi Thornton le Dale
Saturdays 9am to 10.30am
Thornton le Dale
Moving As Water - Coming Soon
Order from Phil here
Online Video Course
Learn from the comfort of your own home
Read our best-selling book all about the philosophy and exercises of Lishi
Thornton Dale Tai Chi
9am to 10.30am at:
Thornton Dale Village Hall
The Thornton Dale class is a weekly class for beginners and you can book your place by contacting the teacher Phil by email or phone 07921100188